Straighter teeth with the help of Invisalign Alignment treatment in Calgary
Invisalign is a discreet, comfortable, and metal-free way to straighten teeth. The system uses a series of custom fitted clear aligner trays to gradually shift teeth into the correct position. Many adults struggle with teeth that are crooked or improperly spaced and are reluctant to spend several years in conventional braces. Invisalign allows adults to improve their tooth alignment, often without friends or family even realizing they are undergoing treatment.
Once considered a purely cosmetic way to straighten teeth, Invisalign can actually help correct an array of orthodontic issues including:
- Teeth that are spaced too far apart
- Overcrowded or overlapped teeth
- Buck teeth
So why would a patient in Calgary want to choose Invisalign over other methods of orthodontic treatment? The answer is… CLEAR. There is no one size fits all solution to correcting crooked teeth. In some situations metal braces can complete treatment more efficiently. For many, the less visible nature of the aligners is the preferred option. Invisalign’s aligner trays are custom fitted to your mouth and are made of a thin, BPA-free, comfortable plastic. With Invisalign, patients simply swap out their aligner tray approximately every two weeks and sit back while they watch their smile transform.
Other benefits of Invisalign include:
- Convenience – With Invisalign, patients only have to visit the office about every six weeks for follow-up.
- Versatility – Invisalign trays are removable. There is no long list of “off limits foods.” With Invisalign simply remove the trays while eating your favorite foods and make sure to brush and floss teeth before placing them back on.
- Improved health –Invisalign trays are removable, brushing and flossing teeth is easy and convenient. This can help keep bacteria decay at bay.
- Quick – When Invisalign trays are worn properly for the recommended amount of time, treatment can usually be completed in four to six months. Patients may need to wear a retainer after completing treatments.
For patients in the Calgary area who are a ready for a straighter smile, now is the time to call Dr. Robertson and Dr. Redd Dental Health to schedule your Invisalign consultation.