- You can get your Treatment in One Visit
- You can get the Smile you want for the Occasion immediately
- We offer CEREC Restorations for long lasting results
Our dental practice is committed to achieving the desired result from treatment while tailoring care around each patient. One way in which we do this is to offer CEREC restorations. Other restorative treatments such as inlay, onlays and crowns normally take more than one visit to complete. CEREC allows us to achieve a precise fit with beautiful tooth-colored ceramic material in just one visit.
CEREC is favored among patients for a number of reasons:
- Single visit completion of treatment
- Aesthetically pleasing restorations that look just like natural teeth
- A more comfortable process from start to finish, utilizing digital impressions rather than stone impressions
- Durable ceramic material is milled to provide long lasting function that feels just like a natural tooth
A process made easier
Restorative care that incorporates CEREC technology is comfortable and convenient for our patients. We begin by discussing various options for restoration when necessary. When CEREC is chosen as the optimal form of treatment, your dentist prepares the tooth in the normal fashion. He then takes digital images of the tooth. No physical impressions are taken, just the application of a thin, tasteless powder, and a digital 3D camera.
Using this image, your dentist designs your restoration to fit perfectly and provide an effective, comfortable bite. CEREC restorations are made for maximum performance, milled from high quality ceramic material that can last for twenty years or more. The use of CAD, computer aided design, facilitates the goal of longevity for your restoration, whether that is a filling, inlay, onlay, or full crown.
While you wait, our in-house milling machine receives the exact specifications from the dentist’s design process. In just a few minutes, this machine will craft your beautiful, customized restoration. Your dentist will bond your CEREC restoration to the prepared tooth structure, clean and polish it, and you will be on your way back to your normal daily routine.
CEREC technology improves the level of care patients can enjoy. We are proud to offer this service to you. Contact us today to schedule your visit with us.